I offer counseling services in a number of formats:
Individual work is useful for many types of problems, including:
- Relationship struggles
- Habits and addictions
If you are willing to work hard, we can work together to get you on the road to recovery. You’ll also develop the tools to handle future relapses, and learn to become your own therapist.
For most clients, the optimal length of a session is 90 minutes. I also offer 1-hour and 2-hour sessions for those that prefer sessions of this length.
The frequency of these sessions is usually once a week. Readings or therapy exercises are often assigned between sessions.
If you’re willing to do homework, your prognosis is excellent. Most clients who do consistent homework recover in 5 to 7 sessions.
Are you looking to resolve some problem areas in your life in a short amount of time? If so, you may be interested in intensive counseling.
There is no reason why effective therapy has to be long-term. It doesn’t even have to take weeks or months.
Intensive therapy consists of longer sessions (two to six hours) that take place over two to 12 days. There is also therapy homework between sessions.
The purpose of intensives is to compress the work of therapy into a shorter span of time. This will allow you to achieve your therapy goals sooner.
Intensive counseling is action-oriented, and designed to help you make changes in your life sooner rather than later.
Do you want to turn around a troubled relationship? Would you like to improve your communication skills? Relationship counseling can help you with these concerns.
I offer relationship counseling in two formats:
- Individual. Relationship work doesn’t require both people to be present. Sometimes the other person can’t or won’t come in. But that doesn’t have to hold you back. You can learn the skills for improving a troubled relationship in individual sessions. When you improve your communication style, the other person often responds in kind.
- Conjoint. This work focuses on helping both you and the person you’re at odds with at the same time. The mistakes that you’re making in how you relate to each other are pinpointed. In the process, you’ll start to learn why you’re stuck and what to do about it. With practice, you’ll develop tools to better handle conflict and improve your connection.
If you’re looking to make your good life even better, this service may be for you.
Personal coaching is similar to counseling, but the emphasis is on your personal growth. Think of it like having a personal trainer for your life.
Typical goals for personal coaching can include:
- Enhancing a relationship with a spouse, partner, child, friend or family member
- Navigating a career transition
- Developing better work-life balance
- Learning to be more productive
- Making a major life decision
Working with a professional can help you stay on track towards your goals. A guide can also help you effectively address the challenges you will face along the way. In the process, you’ll get to where you want to be in your life more quickly.
My practice focuses on helping people with the following concerns:
- Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Treatment
- Relationship Coaching
- Couples Counseling
- Dating Coaching
- Stress Management Techniques
- Personal Growth and Development
- Christian Counseling
Clink on the links above to learn more about my approach to these areas.
These are sessions that take place at my office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In some cases, in-person consultations make take place outside of the office. Anxiety disorders such as agoraphobia or social anxiety are especially responsive to this approach.
Phone or Online Sessions
Online counseling is available for those who may not be able to make it to my office. These may be due to to location, time constraints, childcare needs, health issues, etc.
This service is not appropriate for all clients or all conditions. If you’re considering this option, contact me to determine if this would fit your situation.
If you’d like more information about any of these services, schedule a time to talk with me.
Otherwise, feel free to send me a message below.
Like What You’ve Read? Download My Free Report